Do you want to get an approval from a german University?
Well there are some really important steps that you need to follow.
Uni Assist is an organisation that helps you with providing an approval from the university you want to study in. The most of the universities are connected with the uni-assist. Therefore, you would probably deal with this organisation in order to get a chair in the faculty you want. In this Blog I am going to tell you the most essential information about this organisation and how to deal with it.
- The first thing you need to know about dealing with this oraganisation is that it is a paid kind of one. Each student must pay for every university they choose. E.g. you want to study medicine or architecture, you are not sure if you can get an approval from the university easily, so you choose 20 universities, which you are going to send your papers to and wait for an answer from each one of them, either with an approval or a rejection. For the first university you must pay 75€ and 15€ for each university from the 19 universities left.
- In order to send your documents through uni-assist, you must make an account at first by filling your information encluding your adress, email and telephone number. After the uni-assist approves all your data, they will send you an approval of your account with your username and password within 48 hours. You can put the username and the password you wish for.
- Before uploading your files, you need to choose the universities you wish to get an approval from with the faculty you wish to study in. Each university has its own contract that you would need to fulllfiill within the steps which are going to appear to you automatically. After fullfilling your data for the first time, you would be able to upload the files you want to. As you upload your documents, they will be automatically saved, therefore you would only need to check them the next time without uploading them again.
- After uploading your files, uni-assist will be able to check all the data you have uploaded and study it.
- You need to print all of your documents that you have uploaded including a photo of your passport and all the papers you have fullfilled online.
- After you print all of those papers you must transfer the money to the bank account of the uni-assist.
- As the last step you must go to a post office and send all of these papers attached with the check of the money transfer to the post adress of the uni-assist in Berlin.
- If you don’t send the post, your file won’t be studied.
Those were all the steps you need to take in order to deal with uni-assist and have an approval from a university through them. Not all the universities deal with this organisation, most of them though. Some universities just require from you to fullfill your data in their official website.
Wishing you only all the best to come.
Tags: English Blog Post