The social media channels for the „Study in Germany – Land of Ideas“ campaign provide information on studying and living in Germany. Our offering is aimed at international students around the world. We are pleased to receive comments and feedback on our posts, but ask that you observe the following rules when posting to our page:
- Study in Germany sees its social media channels as platforms for dialogue with and between students from around the world, and welcomes your contributions. We encourage you to be open and honest in your posts, but please keep them friendly, polite and most importantly respectful.
- Please only ever post under your real name. We reserve the right to delete or hide posts whose authors are not clearly identifiable, and to block the users in question from our channels.
- Always indicate clearly that you are expressing your own opinions.
- Respect the rights of third parties! Don’t post photos that include people who haven’t explicitly agreed to having their image published. If you want to post a photo you didn’t take yourself, make sure you have the photographer’s permission first.
- We are a German organisation and run our social media channels in English. Please only post in these two languages. We are unable to check the content of posts in other languages and therefore reserve the right to hide or delete them, and to block users posting in other languages from our channels if necessary.
- The campaign „Study in Germany – Land of Ideas“ is ideologically neutral. Our social media channels are no place to spread political or religious messages. Posts with criminal, radical, anti-constitutional, pornographic, offensive, disparaging or illegal content will be immediately deleted, users making such posts will be blocked from our channels and violations will be reported to Facebook or Youtube.
- All posts must relate specifically and directly to our campaign or our posts. We reserve the right to hide or delete posts that are not related to our content and to block users making such posts from our channels if necessary.
- Commercial posts and third-party advertising are not permitted.
If you are unsure about the content of a post you would like to publish on our social media channels, please send us a direct message. We hope you like our social media channels, and are looking forward to your posts!
Your Study in Germany Team