I had been to Aachen for
… my Examination at the University on end of February this year. At that time, the first Corona case was identified over there. And now we are already seeing how this Virus is impacting the whole world in various terms like economy, day to day life, studies, work and especially the human population. Hence, I thought of writing a few words related to this context of “Corona” in this Blog, may be a few topics like
- How am I experiencing this situation?
- How this situation is impacting my daily life, in the aspects of work and studies?
- What I am doing to deal with this situation?
- A few suggestions from my side to the students regarding how to cope up with this situation
- Doing some online courses that you are planning to do from many days but not finding time
- Also listening to some podcasts (DW Langsam gesprochene Nachrichten are good to try for German learners)
- May be a small walk in the garden for few minutes
Everyone has their own interests and passion. They can utilize this time to focus more on their interests rather than thinking about the situation outside. Also, I would recommend following the news not so regularly. Getting to know about the news is ok but watching and thinking about it the whole day is not so good.
I really hope you can find some interesting stuff out of this Article and relate to your present situations. Also post some other suggestions if you have about dealing with this situation.
Stay home and healthy!
Getting to know about the news is ok but watching and thinking about it the whole day is not so good.